About the Facility
Freeman Surgical Center is a multi specialty ambulatory surgery center in Joplin, Missouri that was developed to provide quality, patient-focused outpatient care to the four state area.
Our 17,500 square-foot center features four fully-equipped operating rooms, one swing room, and one procedure room with the latest medical instrumentation. We are equipped for general surgery, gynecological surgery, hand & microvascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology, pain management, gastroenterology and urology.
Patients benefit from our state-of-the-art technology, as well as amenities like convenient parking, short waiting times, and a comfortable environment. Our recovery area assures your privacy and provides an opportunity for your family to join you shortly after your procedure.Freeman Surgical Center offers patients a safe and comfortable environment to receive surgical care. The physicians and our highly qualified nursing and technical staff strive to exceed your expectations and provide a positive surgical experience.
Freeman Surgical Center highlights:
- Partnered with Freeman Health System
- Licensed by the State of Missouri
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- Fully accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- 4 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms, 1 Swing Room and 1 Procedure Room
- Accommodates various language patients
- Free Wi-Fi and complimentary coffee available
- Vending Machines available (no cafeteria)
- Convenient access and parking
- Shorter wait times
- Safe and comfortable environment
Benefits of having your procedure performed at an ambulatory surgery center (ASC) include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing, informal setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.
- Recover process will start in our facility and averages 30 minutes to one hour depending on your procedure. Your recovery process will continue in the comfort of your own home.